Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year 2023 to our precious donors, volunteers, board members and staff. Your support throughout the year is precious to us.
We are proud of the work we all accomplished together and confident for the upcoming projects and challenges. Enjoy the time with your family and friends and the pleasures of this period.
2022 is coming to a close and we can be happy with the work that has been achieved. On behalf of the Montfort Foundation, I thank you for your commitment, passion and generosity. It is because of each one of you that we fulfill our mission.
A busy year in 2022!
The work that we have accomplished together is remarkable. Here are a few examples:
- Achieving the goal of $12 million in pledges and donations towards the construction and development of the Aline-Chrétien Health Hub in Orléans;
- The Recharjme cabins installation that allow our employees to relax and recharge in their workplace, a unique initiative in Ontario!
- The launch of a mindfulness intervention project within the mental health program;
- The acquisition of a warming bed for newborns at the Family Birthing Centre;
- Over $1 million in research funding.
- And more!
The members of the Board of Directors have also invested a lot of time in managing the Montfort Foundation’s activities. Furthermore, we underline the contribution in time, talent and treasure of Mr. Ronald Caza who ends his mandate as Chairman of the Board. Mr. Robert Rhéaume will succeed him and will lead the next decisions and actions of the Foundation. We wish him a great success!
Marc M. Villeneuve
President and CEO