Did you know that everyone who donates to the Montfort Foundation has rights?
Indeed, as a Montfort Foundation donor, you have the right to:
- Be informed of our mission, vision and values.
- Have access to the identity of our board members.
- Expect our board of directors to exercise sound judgment in donation management.
- Have access to our most recent audited financial statements.
- Be informed of the status of the people soliciting donations on our behalf.
- Ask questions regarding your donation and receive prompt and truthful answers.
- Be informed of how we intend to use your donation.
- Be assured that your donation will be used for the intended purpose.
- Be assured that information about your donation will be handled with respect and confidentiality, according to the law.
- Receive fair and adequate recognition for your contribution.
- Expect our representatives to remain professional in their relationship with you.
- Have your name removed from our mailing lists at any time.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us, it is with pleasure that we will answer you to the best of our knowledge.