Did you know that everyone who donates to the Montfort Foundation has rights?
Indeed, as a Montfort Foundation donor, you have the right to:
- Be informed of our mission, vision and values.
- Have access to the identity of our board members.
- Expect our board of directors to exercise sound judgment in donation management.
- Have access to our most recent audited financial statements.
- Be informed of the status of the people soliciting donations on our behalf.
- Ask questions regarding your donation and receive prompt and truthful answers.
- Be informed of how we intend to use your donation.
- Be assured that your donation will be used for the intended purpose.
- Be assured that information about your donation will be handled with respect and confidentiality, according to the law.
- Receive fair and adequate recognition for your contribution.
- Expect our representatives to remain professional in their relationship with you.
- Have your name removed from our mailing lists at any time.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.